2nd International Course in Forensic Odontology June 2015
The International Organisation for Forensic Odonto-Stomatology (IOFOS) and the Nordic Organization for Forensic Odonto-Stomatology (NOFOS) in cooperation with the Faculty of Odontology, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, invite you to a course in personal identification, with special emphasis on computer aided identification.
Aim of the course:
- to train post-mortem and the ante-mortem registration on the Interpol form and entering data into computer using the completely revised version 5 of the DVI-System International
- To train search, comparision and reporting using the computer program
- To train the forensic dentist to work as supervisor for less experienced colleagues
- To get an insight of the other disciplines (police, forensic pathologist, DNA-specialist)
- To train the identification of a mock acccident with a number of difficulties